Guerrilla Zoo and FoolishPeople present The Abattoir Pages, a terrifying immersive Halloween experience, hosted in a vast, secret subterranean landscape that was once one of London's largest abattoirs.
The Abattoir Pages combines immersive performance, art installation, haunting and treasure hunt-style activity to form a labyrinth of mystery and horror, exposing the earliest Gaelic and Pagan rites. Once inside, audience members will be free to explore the abandoned underground chambers, join the secret party or may be caught in the middle of the most terrifying of puzzles.
This Hallowe’en, the infamous horror author Helen Mayer will hold court at a debauched secret party. She will share the perverse and warped research conducted inside the old abandoned abattoir, which was the genesis of her greatest work. In this dark playground, the very nature of human terror has been tested, abused and fed into the living story 'The Forest'.
The author invites you to solve the puzzle and unlock the terrifying history within the old and powerful pages hidden throughout the slaughterhouse. Each holds a key to learning the truth of an ancient tale, which will ensure your survival.
Tonight, a debt will be repaid to blood dishonoured. An eternal nightmare rises up from the depths of the dark boreal forest, in the shadow of the mountain. It comes to feed on new meat inside an old abattoir.
Sponsored by: Space Engineering & Mythos Media
• Location: The Old Abattoir, 187- 211 St. John's Street, Clerkenwell, London. EC1V 4LS
• Ticket Prices £15 / Limited Edition £20 (Includes Special Gift Items)
• 22 October - 1 November 2009 7.30pm, 8.30pm & 9.30pm entrance times
• Halloween Matinee Performances Sat 31st Oct & Sun 1st Nov 4.00pm
• Tuesday 27th October 'PAY WHAT YOU CAN' (Subject to availability)
• Book Tickets: email@example.com Phone: 07597576075, foolishpeople.com, guerrillazoo.com
• All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE
• NOTE: Not suitable for people with a nervous disposition.
• Disabled access limited.
Buy Tickets Here: www.apocryphon.org